If you have any questions about products or you have any problem with your order, please send an email to email@example.com.
We also accept requests for transposing purchased sheet music to a different key (any instrument) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice a problem with the website itself (it looks "broken" or "not the way it's supposed to be"), please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are having trouble checking out, please try the following:
1. Create an account BEFORE making your purchase and then proceed to checkout. If you know that you already have an account but are having trouble retrieving your password/current account information, you may have to create a new account.
2. Use a different browser to check-out (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.).
3. Make sure that your name and address (billing information) matches the information on file with the card you are using and all the address field information is complete at checkout. Try spelling out entire words rather than using the abbreviation (i.e., Saint instead of St. or Street instead of St. or Road instead of Rd.)
4. If your credit card will not work, you may want to try setting up a Paypal account, as we accept that payment option as well. Please keep in mind that BigCommerce does not support Paypal's “Bill Me Later” option.
5. Use an alternate email address or check out from a different computer altogether and create a new account from that computer.
6. Delete your browsing history (cookies, etc.) before checking out.
If you are interested specifically in Lindsey’s album (physical or digital), another option would be to purchase the album/mp3s on Amazon or itunes: http://po.st/StirlingFbGiT http://po.st/StirlingFbGAm
7. Complete the transaction from a different computer altogether. Use a friend’s computer/library computer. Try using a different credit card as well.
If you try all of these things and you are still having trouble, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help!